Skip to main content

The Slain Dragon

This month's blog carnival topic is "What happens after the monsters attack and are defeated?", hosted at Sea of Stars.  

I couldn't get past the question.  What does happen? 

This image also kept coming back to me (non-affiliate link):



Well, we play to find out, right?  So I teed that up. 
  • What happens when a young adult dragon is slain, and mama comes to find out?
  • What happens when you're set up to be associated with the dead dragon slayers?
  • This old school scenario tees that situation up.
 
 

 
 
The Slain Dragon (pdf)
 
Not my best work, my son was sick for part of it, and it's been a rough quarter. I'm out of time. I'll revise it later with the following:
  • Suggest possible outcomes.
  • Provide a mechanism for randomly determining it for DMs that need that guidance.
  • Add some CC0 art, or try to put something together myself.
Feedback appreciated.

 

 

 

 


 

Comments